As one of the leading and preferred suppliers of temporary accommodation services to all London Boroughs Exodus Housing can place your property in a scheme which enables us to pay you a Guaranteed Rent.
We make the process easy and headache free for you. We’ll meet you at your property at a time convenient to you, explain how the scheme works, agree any maintenance required and provide you with a rental valuation. Once we are in receipt of all the compliance documents, Electrical, Gas and Energy Performance Certificate, and the property is ready, your guaranteed rent starts within one working day and throughout the term of the agreement whether occupied or not.
- No voids or loss of income just guaranteed fixed monthly rent for up to 5 years
- Get paid even while your property is vacant
- We take completely unfurnished properties
- No commission or management fees to pay
- No more hours lost dealing with viewings and lettings
- No more unexpected telephone calls from tenants
- Minor maintenance - we can take care of it with our team of qualified professionals
- Free Gas, EPC and NICEIC renewal
- Our leasing service is absolutely free to landlords & investors
- Your property returned in original condition
Entrust us with your property - our experienced team will ensure that your property is professionally managed. Most of our landlords come to us through recommendation.
“Landlords – We’re looking for a range of furnished and unfurnished properties ranging from HMOs to 1 - 4 bedrooms, houses, flats and maisonettes.”
Rates dependent on the size and location of your property. We provide an inventory with photos on all properties we manage for our landlords.
To ensure rental properties meet quality standards, we ask landlords to ensure their properties are safe, clean and in a good state of repair. We can provide a repair services to bring your property up to standard if required.
Smoke detectors on each floor and building insurance is mandatory.
We deal with any tenant disputes, anti-social behaviour and evictions and make arrangements for all utility and council tax bills to be transferred over to and paid by the occupier.